Shoujo Sense Forum - Tetsugaku Letra

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 13, 2019, 06:50:16 PM

Home Help Login Register
+  Shoujo Sense Forum
|-+  Series
| |-+  Projects
| | |-+  Dropped
| | | |-+  Tetsugaku Letra
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tetsugaku Letra  (Read 6340 times)
hemony
Administrator

« on: August 12, 2012, 08:15:23 PM »

Mangaka: SAHARA Mizu
Genre: Shounen, Sports
Summary: (from baka) In middle school, Ichinose Kimitaka taught his friends how to play basketball. Despite his experience with the sport, his friends quickly outmatched him in skill. After an incident brought on by his frustration and jealousy, he was crushed to overhear those same 'friends' discussing how they wished he'd just kill himself.
On his way to toss out his special basketball shoes, he met a girl who was just as frustrated, throwing her own dancing shoes away. She was so tall, and her hands and feet are so large, that she had been rejected from her chosen hobby of Spanish dancing. He urged her to give basketball a try, and the two exchanged their shoes instead of throwing them away.
As he enters high school, Kimitaka learns that meeting him changed that girl's life for the better, and she is now a happy, social basketball player. Will Kimitaka be able to find the courage to make new friends and pursue his own talents?

*will be re-translated to Italian by I Love Anime
*will be re-translated to Spanish by Takuma Usui no Fansub

Volume 1:
Chapter 1 - released by Shoujo Crusade
Chapter 2 - Download
Chapter 3 part 1 - Download
Chapter 3 part 2 - Download

Volume 2:
Chapter 4 - in process
Chapter 5 - in process
Chapter 6 - in process
Chapter 7 - in process
Chapter 8 - in process

Volume 3:

*dropped because some group suddenly decided to take it & is drooling all over it and I won´t be keeping it just for the sake of keeping it; I have more than enough of interesting series I can do without stress* with this I apologize to all fans and re-translators
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 07:42:14 PM by hemony » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.11 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
Shoujo Sense Forum, Tetsugaku Letra - Theme by Mustang Forums